Advance Puppy Packs

Baileys mum

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone here has ordered tha Advance puppy packs to give to your puppy owners?

Are they any good? & how long did it take for them to arrive?

I feed the food to my adult dogs & weaned my litter last year onto it... & I've just registerd as a breeder on the Advance website & was thinking of ordering the puppy packs for my next litter.

thanks guys. :)

Mine took 2 weeks to arrive, haven't yet fed my pups any yet though.

For the small breed anyway, it comes with 1.5kg bag of dry, a tin of wet, a reusable canvas bag and a couple of pamphlets.

Can't complain for a freebie :D

Same. :clap: Only mine came in plastic bags...no canvas here.

I ordered them for last litter, got a 1.5kg bag of dry, tin of wet and a nice canvas bag. I ordered mine the day after the pups were born and they didnt arrive till the day before they were going to home, took more than 8weeks to get to me. So of course I had then gone out and bought small bags of dog food etc for everyone. I gave them the advance ones anyway, but was still annoyed that it took so long!

So my advice- order with plenty of time!!

Are you allowed to order say for example 8 (which is how many pups my bitch had last time ) before they are born or do you have to wait till they are born?

I would wait til a couple of days after they are born.

I ordered mine a day after and lost a pup at day 3. :D

• 4 weeks later...

hi got my advance puppy packs this week orderd about 3 weeks ago, so i have them in plenty of time as my litter is due next week. in the pack is a bleu advance bag a 1 .1/5 kg bag of puppy food

Hi,

just wondering if you can tell me, do you need to be registered as a breeder with ADVANCE to get the puppy packs. I only breed a litter every couple of years, wondering if I need to be registered with them to get the packs for my puppy buyers. ( I am a registered breeder with dogsnsw)

cheers

Hi,

just wondering if you can tell me, do you need to be registered as a breeder with ADVANCE to get the puppy packs. I only breed a litter every couple of years, wondering if I need to be registered with them to get the packs for my puppy buyers. ( I am a registered breeder with dogsnsw)

cheers

Yep you have to fill in an online form on their site, & give them all your details as well as your prefix & the breed/s of dog your involved with to become a registered Advance breeder...I don't think you are able to order the packs until you do this. :cry:

hi got my advance puppy packs this week orderd about 3 weeks ago, so i have them in plenty of time as my litter is due next week. in the pack is a bleu advance bag a 1 .1/5 kg bag of puppy food

Oh so you can order them before the litter is born then...I think I might order 8 then, as we saw 6 puppies on the ultrasound, & she had 8 last year, so 8 should be enough, & I wan't to make sure the packs arrive in time for my puppy owners.

Hi,

cheers

Yep you have to fill in an online form on their site, & give them all your details as well as your prefix & the breed/s of dog your involved with to become a registered Advance breeder...I don't think you are able to order the packs until you do this. :(

thanks for clarafying this for me

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone here has ordered tha Advance puppy packs to give to your puppy owners?

Are they any good? & how long did it take for them to arrive?

I feed the food to my adult dogs & weaned my litter last year onto it... & I've just registerd as a breeder on the Advance website & was thinking of ordering the puppy packs for my next litter.

thanks guys. :)

I've not long been on the Puppy Plan for Breeders and am finding that it's very worthwhile for both the new owners and the breeder - in fact, I think this plan really does try to assist the breeder with their reward system. My bubs are now being raised on Advance Puppy and all is going very well indeed.

Received my puppy packs this morning by courier, I ordered them the day after the pups where born, so they only took 9 days to arrive...In heaps of time for my puppy people. :rofl:

I got a bag of 1.5 dry & a couple of pamphlets (no tin of wet ) & only got the blue plastic Advance bags, not canvas bags..but I still can't complain with getting freebies & it saves me from buying food for my puppy people.

Pretty happy with the service. :(