Hip/elbow X-rays, Newcastle/maitland Area

Hi,

Apologies if this has already been covered but I am a bit time poor at the moment, being in the middle of selling & buying houses. :love:

I would normally use Martin Strong at Motto Farm for x-raying our Aussie Shepherds for the purpose of hip/elbow scoring, however he is on 2 weeks' holiday and I would like to have x-rays done sooner than 2 weeks' time.

Has anyone used a vet in Adamstown? My local vet would do the x-rays, but we had an issue with improper positioning before so I'd rather deal with someone who is experienced and trusted in this area.

Thank you. :)

Phillip Adams of Adamstown vets I highly recommend though I've never used him for hips scores but he is an awesome vet who still cares greatly for the animal he's treating.

Phillip Adams of Adamstown vets I highly recommend though I've never used him for hips scores but he is an awesome vet who still cares greatly for the animal he's treating.

i use him too if he is on.

no idea abut hip scores etc though.

Im going through the same general process in this area.

I am from Cessnock, but the vet I pick for the xrays I want to continue on with for routine care and in the event of a pregnancy do xrays, prog tests, etc etc....

The only vet in the general vicinity that I have considered reasonably priced is Green Hills vet, they are the only ones who took the time to stop and talk to me about my needs and requests for my dogs and offered to come in for a personal appointment to meet the vets and discuss and concerns I have for my dogs. I found that care refreshing.