Does Anyone Know Good Products To Seal Concrete In A Puppy Shed?

Wilderblu

Hi all, We have just put a concrete floor in the puppy shed. This shed has little access door so when pups are 5-6 weeks old they have free access to their play yard. What should I seal the concrete with to make it hygienic and washable? Cheers.

We painted our garage concrete floor just before our last litter arrived for that reason, it came up lovely and was very easy to keep clean, it has a slightly shiny finish. It was Berger Jet Dry Heavy Duty in charcoal, it still looks lovely after the 11 puppies being in there (and outside too) for their last 4 weeks, was really easy to mop, and dried quite quickly.

Just be careful whatever you use doesn't make the floor slippery. One of the good things about concrete floors is the fact they are easy for the puppies to grip so their legs develop properly. White vinigar is an non-toxic, hygenic cleaner for concrete and keeps it bleached clean as well.

I have also bought some Berger Jet dry but as we had some rather wet weather prior to my last litter being born I was not able to use it.

Bokezu, did you just use the paint or did you put in the adative, I bought both but not sure as to use part 2.

I have also bought some Berger Jet dry but as we had some rather wet weather prior to my last litter being born I was not able to use it.

Bokezu, did you just use the paint or did you put in the adative, I bought both but not sure as to use part 2.

just the paint, the surface is not slippery at all.