Gawler Shows 9th 10th April

Sayly

Gawler KC Shows 9/10 April 11

2011-03-23 01:16:03

On Friday the 18th March, Gawler KC made final arrangements to hold our April shows at Roseworthy campus.

Gawler Council have been extremely helpful in finding a new venue for us, after inadvertently double booking our previous venue at Princess Park.

The new Veterinary complex have come on board as well and are offering sample packs and tours of the complex to exhibitors.

Gawler Kennel Club Inc, wishes to apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused to exhibitors by our last minute change of venue.

This was due to unforeseen circumstances and we hope you all enjoy the new venue. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Helen Jones

President

Gawler Kennel Club

Tel. 85244588

http://dogssa.com.au/Website/index.php?pag...p;article_id=91

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Just wondering when I received back my acknowledgment of entries there was a map to the new venue I think, now I can't seem to locate it.

If anyone has it could they post it here or PM me

Thanks

Hi, You said you would like feedback. We showed there on the Sunday and thought it was fantastic. The venue was great and as far as I could tell noone had far to walk to their areas. Being from "up north" it was an easy drive for us and we thought they were great grounds to use. In summer there would be ample shade too.

Hi, You said you would like feedback. We showed there on the Sunday and thought it was fantastic. The venue was great and as far as I could tell noone had far to walk to their areas. Being from "up north" it was an easy drive for us and we thought they were great grounds to use. In summer there would be ample shade too.

Hi Mini, I'm not connected with the Gawler KC so you are probably best off ringing the number on the first post and letting them know. I agree with everything you've said too, I love the new grounds! :thumbsup: