Litters Due In June 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stayed home from work today, Penny was up and down all night and has been panting since about 8am. The only place she seems to nest is when we go outside and she digs in the woodshed.

Fingers crossed it will be in daylight hours. :laugh:

Stayed home from work today, Penny was up and down all night and has been panting since about 8am. The only place she seems to nest is when we go outside and she digs in the woodshed.

good luck :crossfingers:

good luck :crossfingers:

Thanks Rebanne,

Gee I hate waiting for anything. :laugh:

Oh good luck! I am nervous for you!!! Sending good labouring vibes your way!

Oh cool babies coming soon. Best of luck.

Prehaps I'm a bit eager but I've just set the whelping box up in the spare bedroom. I intend on sleeping in the same room for the first week. Big queen size bed and its a nice warm room up the other end of the house away from the kids and main living rooms.

Prehaps I'm a bit eager but I've just set the whelping box up in the spare bedroom. I intend on sleeping in the same room for the first week. Big queen size bed and its a nice warm room up the other end of the house away from the kids and main living rooms.

Thanks Cavalblaze,

I have the whelping box next to my queen size bed as well. I'm thinking it will be sometime during the night. She is trying to sleep in between being totally uncomfortable.

So after not much sleep last night, I can see we will be totally wrecked by tomorrow.

One consulation is that my preferred vet is on call tonight. That has to be a bonus. :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You just want a bed to yourself. ;) ;) ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You just want a bed to yourself. ;) ;) ;)

Yeah,...you know me too well. Good luck for tonight, be thinking of you.

Hi Everyone,

Mum and babies doing well. We have four black boys, three cream boys and two cream girls. Was hoping for a black girl in there, but they are all doing well at the moment and that's all that matters.

Will add some pictures tomorrow.

Hi everyone!

Congrats on the poodles, glad it went well. :)

I wasn't going to add myself to this month, as my girl lost her litter at day 52 last year due to an infection, and I don't want to jinx myself.

Faith is happy and perky though, and looking good with a week to go. She looks like she has swallowed a basketball though. :eek: So you can add a litter of labradors for 10th June. Fingers crossed all goes smoothly, and no emergency Saturday night c-sections are needed (again).

Hi everyone!

Congrats on the poodles, glad it went well. :)

I wasn't going to add myself to this month, as my girl lost her litter at day 52 last year due to an infection, and I don't want to jinx myself.

Faith is happy and perky though, and looking good with a week to go. She looks like she has swallowed a basketball though. :eek: So you can add a litter of labradors for 10th June. Fingers crossed all goes smoothly, and no emergency Saturday night c-sections are needed (again).

Good luck Got nuthin, I'm sure everything will go to plan. I have one boy who is a little bit chesty, but seems to have settled down a bit.

post-27941-0-82253700-1307054200_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Mum and babies doing well. We have four black boys, three cream boys and two cream girls. Was hoping for a black girl in there, but they are all doing well at the moment and that's all that matters.

Will add some pictures tomorrow.

Congratulations on the safe arrival of the babies :D

Thanks everyone. Penny didn't do much nesting yesterday. Even ate three sausages about 15 minutes before the first one arrived. :rofl:

I was expecting her to take a bit longer to start, luckily I was watching her, the first one was nearly born in the hallway, just as well the hall runner is navy blue.

She is loving the beef broth I have cooked, highly recommend it.