Sydney Meets

Leelaa17

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I am trying to organise the next meet for one of the next few weekends. when is everyone free? I am free both saturdays and sundays any time and I am willing to go anywhere.

So just let me know.

next weekend would be good for us :) .

what do you guys think about meeting at Bungarribee dogpark(Doonside Rd) , or is it too far for people?

that is where I normally go :) either there or Cherrybrook.

Only problem with doonside rd is that there is only one tree :|

apparently there is a park in penrith (Jamison park) and it has finally been fenced??

I don't know - open for ideas :)

StoneCutter: doonside is fenced and They have nice walking tracks.

CW EW: we havent been in the dog park for months, since I dont trust the people there, But I would take her with me on arrangete meetings like this. :)

why dont you take your dogs in fenced dog park? is the same reason as me or is it something else?

StoneCutter: doonside is fenced and They have nice walking tracks.

CW EW: we havent been in the dog park for months, since I dont trust the people there, But I would take her with me on arrangete meetings like this. :)

why dont you take your dogs in fenced dog park? is the same reason as me or is it something else?

I don't have good experience in a fenced park. I find that dogs in there are much more physical and play rougher, and I have 2 small dogs. I don't want to put my dogs in a position where they can get corner, bowled over and can get hurt.

I rather go somewhere where dogs are kept on leash with no fence around us then go to a fence park where dogs are running wild :)

Yah totally true! most ppl dont read the dogs signals and the owners just sits on the bench and talks with other ppl and let the dog do what it wants

do you know about some places it is not fenced? if its better for you guys:)

well there is parrmatta park? Im not sure whether or not you guys would be willing to go there? and it is VERY big lol so we would need to say a particular place in the park. but that is completely unfenced and you need to leave your dogs on lead there?

Any other suggestions?

I take mine to Nurragingy Reserve in Doonside, it is on lead only, but a lot of dogs do go there. :) I would be happy to go to Parramatta Park too, I work near there, so I often go walking there. :)

Edited by ridgiemum

• 2 weeks later...