Kennels In Wa

Whippy

We are going overseas later on this year and are looking for a kennel to house our 5 yr old whippet. She is a lovely dog and I am loathed to send her to the local vets' kennels as I suspect she won't have much exercise/fun there. Would anyone be able to recommend a good kennel in WA (metro) that would be able to take a whippet for 3 weeks?

there are lots of good kennels in metro area..

try

fantastic one in southern river

unsure kennel name (bob) 9394 0653

for 2 great ones in canning vale..

appy kennels (judith) 9455 1557

greenacre (robin) 9455 2880

book now to avoid dissapointment

Edited by Sherlot

Paws, Claws and Beaks Retreat in Wattle Grove... I have boarded my cats there, and the facilities, and the owners and staff are wonderfull :)

I dont need to use boarding kennels for the fur kids, cause my family looks after them for me.

My son puts his Wei in the Paw House

The Paw House Boarding KennelsThe Paw House Boarding Kennels

Place page

12 Fraser Road

Canning Vale WA 6155

(08) 9455 1815

Bus: Southacre Dr Before Orkney Cr

Open Weekdays 8am-10am, 4pm-6pm; Sat 8am-9am, 4pm-5pm

Guest english.ivy

I've used Abbadale Park Kennels once with my Belgian Shepherd, she was there for two weeks and she came home as happy as can be! I don't like leaving her anywhere but she was fine, though she did come home a little chubby :laugh: Just shows she was well cared for and not under fed.

They kept to my request of only letting her have play time with the quieter dogs and apparently she made a friend, who she had free run with everyday :)

I've used Abbadale Park Kennels once with my Belgian Shepherd, she was there for two weeks and she came home as happy as can be! I don't like leaving her anywhere but she was fine, though she did come home a little chubby :p Just shows she was well cared for and not under fed.

They kept to my request of only letting her have play time with the quieter dogs and apparently she made a friend, who she had free run with everyday :scared:

We inspected the small dog section of this kennel last year and ran a mile so don't suggest it for a whippet.