How Far Do You Walk And How Long Does It Take?

OSoSwift

I'm not sure, I'd have to time it.

But I know when we do a suburban walk we are going at a fairly fast pace and when we go to a park/bush setting we are no where near as fast. We have short burst of running sometimes and some training, but mostly just explore and wander. On most days we do one of each of these walks (for my younger one and only one for the older girl usually), but if one has to fall off the schedule, it's the suburban pavement pounding. I won't say it's boring, but it's just not our favourite activity and I think they get more enjoyment out of their wander and games in the backyard. So I prioritise these. The fast-paced walk around the streets is better for my waist-line though. :laugh:

Edit - I think the suburban walk is around 40 mins, the wander can be anything from 45 - 1.5 hours, depending on what we do.

When we go to the beach on the long line - omg, these dogs are energised. They RUN and tire themselves out in about 20 minutes. There is something about the beach that sends them silly. We spend the rest of the time relaxing, otherwise it'd be barely worth the trip. :D

Edited by Henrietta

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic