Accomodation In Albury

I am hoping somebody here can help me, please. :sick:

I have searched the old posts but for the life of me I can't find what I need. I am looking for the listings of accomodation in the Albury area.

I am wanting (more so hoping) for information that may allow me to have one quiet dog in a crate in the room as I am only taking one dog with me and I don't want to bring the trailer for only one dog. I would much prefer the dog with me in the room as she is a house dog rather than sleeping in the car. Happy to pay a pet bond for the opportunity.

PM's will be OK should you not wish to advertise which Motels / Parks thay may accomodate me with this request.

Thank you in advance. :confused:

I am hoping somebody here can help me, please. :)

I have searched the old posts but for the life of me I can't find what I need. I am looking for the listings of accomodation in the Albury area.

I am wanting (more so hoping) for information that may allow me to have one quiet dog in a crate in the room as I am only taking one dog with me and I don't want to bring the trailer for only one dog. I would much prefer the dog with me in the room as she is a house dog rather than sleeping in the car. Happy to pay a pet bond for the opportunity.

PM's will be OK should you not wish to advertise which Motels / Parks thay may accomodate me with this request.

Thank you in advance. :thumbsup:

Try the Barclay Motel if you want your dog in your room... they used to allow this but were put off by some not nice guests... but I have heard they are allowing some pets...

I will sit down and post a list tonight for accommodation unless someone can find an existing thread.

Thank you Mercedes, I have stayed there before and they have been great. :thumbsup:

I will more than likely book a room with them as they were very accommodating and I was very happy the last time I stayed there, I think they now have new owners??? :cry:

Sadly though, like many, I know they have been burnt by some not so nice dog people previously. :happydance:

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

I stayed at the Coach House Motel last year and was allowed to have 2 medium sized dogs in the room as well :thumbsup:

It's slightly out of Albury and is actually in Lavington. The rooms are basic but clean and I will stay there again if going to Albury with dogs :cry:

Phone is (02) 6025 1233

New owners at Barclay and NO dogs in rooms. I love it there but then I don't want my dog in the room. They have a naughty and a nice list, those on the naughty list have had dogs in rooms and will NEVER be allowed back. If you do stay there please don't take your dog in the room as even those on the nice list will eventually not be able to stay there.

Thank you tollersowned :) , I have booked a room with the Coach House on your recommendation. It sounds great and has what I am after, plus having a carport is a bonus especially when you have dog / s in the car.

Ceilidh I always do the right thing when travelling with dogs as I do know how hard it is to try and get accomodation (and it is getting harder). As usual a minority wreck it for the majority. I am aware of what happened there a few years back when the August International Shows were on (I was there) and I did speak with Stuart in depth about what had gone on and gave him a number of suggestions to address that problem. Some people........ :rofl::rofl::mad

The Barclay is all booked for the weekend I was after according to the online booking sites. I also like the Barclay having stayed before, Stuart and his family were very nice but I haven't stayed there since the new owners have taken over. The only downside for me at the Barclay is all the trucks pulling in and leaving the Service Station did keep me awake of a night. You can't have everything.

It could be worse, barking dogs all night..... ;) (I know we have all stayed at places where people's dogs have barked all night). :mad

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Thank you tollersowned :thumbsup: , I have booked a room with the Coach House on your recommendation. It sounds great and has what I am after, plus having a carport is a bonus especially when you have dog / s in the car.

That's excellent :laugh: The lady was great about everything :laugh:

I stayed there when the Albury shows were on and there were a few other dog people there too, the good thing is the rooms are seperate because of the carport so if your dog barks next door can't hear it well. Ohh and there is a large park right across the road :thumbsup: