Corowa / Albury Shows 30 April & 1 May

Joan of Arc

This was the first time that I have attended this show...........

Well I can say that the food was excellent, the cakes to die for and the grounds were super!!!! To be able to watch the obedience rings was a super bonus and the weather was great!

What an excellent Show and Trial, I hope to be back next year with an entry in both arenas.

I would like to congratulate all the winners and grinners at both the Trial and Show. :laugh::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I would also like to Congratulate and thank all the very hard working Committee for putting on a great Show and Trial :):cheer::cheer::cheer: as well as supplying excellent food, you guys all deserve a pat on the back......... :thanks::clap::):rock::)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can say that the food was excellent, the cakes to die for and the grounds were super!!!! To be able to watch the obedience rings was a super bonus and the weather was great!

What an excellent Show and Trial, I hope to be back next year with an entry in both arenas.

I would like to congratulate all the winners and grinners at both the Trial and Show. :laugh::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I would also like to Congratulate and thank all the very hard working Committee for putting on a great Show and Trial :):cheer::cheer::cheer: as well as supplying excellent food, you guys all deserve a pat on the back......... :thanks::clap::):clap::)

Thank you ,as a committee member and the canteen manager.....It was a grate weekend and we have one of the best facilities in the area . Make our May show in 2012 a must as it is our 75th anniversary as a kennel club... :rock:

Edited by morsha_68

I would also like to Congratulate and thank all the very hard working Committee for putting on a great Show and Trial :):cheer::cheer::rock: as well as supplying excellent food, you guys all deserve a pat on the back......... :cheer::clap::thanks::clap::)

Thank you... as a committee member and club secretary I would like to thank you on behalf of all our hard working committee members... we have great facilities and Morscha is an excellent 'supplies officer' :clap::) .

I urge you all to make our May 2012 show a must - our club has operated uninterupted for 75 years next year - with the only pause in operations being during WWII ... we believe that is certainly worth celebrating....

I would like to congratulate all the winners and grinners at both the Trial and Show. :(:(:):)

I would also like to Congratulate and thank all the very hard working Committee for putting on a great Show and Trial :laugh::cheer::cheer::cheer: as well as supplying excellent food, you guys all deserve a pat on the back......... :o:clap::mad:rock::)

Thank you... as a committee member and club secretary I would like to thank you on behalf of all our hard working committee members... we have great facilities and Morscha is an excellent 'supplies officer' :laugh::laugh: .

I urge you all to make our May 2012 show a must - our club has operated uninterupted for 75 years next year - with the only pause in operations being during WWII ... we believe that is certainly worth celebrating....

As long as you have neuter we will be there. ;)