Kepala- Sunday May 8

pip1981

Thanks for adding me to the list SG! :D

SN, it will be a shame! :( I love your two furbabies.

aaaw thanks mate- and your two pointers are lovely as well :)

oh, and its 2 furbabies for the moment, but might soon be 3 :rofl:

Ohhhh!! :)

What are you looking at getting?

Will miss you misha&milo, same with SN. :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure I can make it :rofl:

Glad you can make it, looking forward to seeing how big Leo has grown again!

I may come but just with Alera and Bob or maybe even just Alera.

Hope you can make it Evolving, is Echo in season?

i cant come im at the puppy puzzle seminar all day long :rofl::(

Sorry you're busy Kirst, but have fun, and hopefully we'll meet your gorgeous baby next time!

On the iPhone so can't copy and Paste the list, but count April, Alexis, Shaun and I in.

We will bring fairy bread :rofl:

Looking forward to seeing you all!

no can do folks, will be doing mothers day related stuff all day- hopefully June

See you next time! How exciting! It's about time you guys got a new puppy!

LC- glad you can come!! :o

Would people like a platter of bikkies/cheese/stuff?? I am useless at thinking of stuff to bring :p Or someone can suggest something!

jrm, was thinking we'd do a bbq this time, as it's been a while, so if it's not too much trouble, perhaps some snags or another salad? Otherwise, I'm sure your cheese and biccies would go down just fine. :)

Pip whats the minimum number of attendees for the day, we seem a bit light on. Depending upon how many come I may change what I bring as it looks like we might need more BBQ meat or something.

Hey SG, as LC said, minimum is 10. Don't know what everyone else is thinking, but perhaps if it's only the minimum coming, we would forget the bbq? Maybe just bring our own lunches? How about we decide on Saturday?

Sorry guys - we at Euroa this Sunday! We will make it back sometime soon though!!

Hopefully see you all soon LM!

Sorry we aren't going to be there either as I'm a dumb bunny and didn't realize it was Mothers day :laugh:

My Mum's going on 83yrs and I don't know how many more Mother's day she will be with us , So I'm heading there instead ;)

Will try for next month :rofl:

Have A Growly time and LOTS of Pic's to be taken Please ;)

m&m- Completely understandable, I hope you have a lovely day with your Mum, and happy Mother's Day to you also! xo

I may come but just with Alera and Bob or maybe even just Alera.

Hope you can make it Evolving, is Echo in season?

Yes Echo is in season.

I m not sure if I can make it. I am going to my grandmas on Sunday.

In the past one of the people who worked there told me if we were a few dogs short it was not an issue and we can still come.

If it all goes ahead with small numbers I'm happy to miss the BBQ and just bring our own. I've got an obedience lesson early that morning with both of them so I'm not sure how long Ren will last anyway. I expect we would probably leave pretty much straight after lunch otherwise he'll be stuffed.

I'll go with the flow though and check in on Sat afternoon to see what's decided.

Hi Guys,

A girl I know outside of DOL would like to bring her Saint Bernard, she has come along once before.

List of people and doggies

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

SmGirl - Bronte & Ren

jrm88 - Leo

Pointees - April

Lucycharzie - Charlotte

Stacey - Belvedere

That gives us 8 dogs for now, I think I'll check in the thread again tomorrow, then call Kepala to see if it's ok that it still goes ahead with less than 10.

Also, I'm making an executive decision to scrap lunch for this month, we'll all just bring our own packed lunches. Hope this is ok with everyone, we just won't have enough people to create a varied lunch.

Looking forward to seeing those that are coming!! :eek:

Hi Guys

I haven't brought Dexter for a while so thought we might come this Sunday if it is still on.

Happy to bring my own lunch.

Cheers,

Canine Friend.

Argh!! Just saw this!!! Yayyyyyyyy! We miss you guys! :eek:

Guest Panzer Attack!

Hi guys, I would really like to come to one of these things but at the moment it seems like only larger breeds are going and I'm a bit worried my Pap pup would get squished :eek: (he plays tough but he's so delicate!)

Maybe next time if there are some small dogs he could play hard with. Of COURSE I don't mind him hanging with big dogs, but it only takes one excited foot...

E x

Panzer pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase come!! There are other smaller runs that you can take your pup in and Leo would love to play with a little pappy ;) (That and I love papillions :))

Kirty most people usually stay until 2-3pm so up to you if you think its worth it :D

List of people and doggies

pip1981- Dakota and Tika

SmGirl - Bronte & Ren

jrm88 - Leo

Pointees - April

Lucycharzie - Charlotte

Stacey - Belvedere

Kirty - Pia

That gives us 9 dogs, as long as no one bails surely it would be ok and we can go ahead?

I hope so because I just bathed, blowdried and groomed Leo so he looks lovely tomorrow :p