Ankc Herding Pt Test And Ht

Hi its been 4 years but i want to finish getting Bodies herding titles im a very visual learner, reading the requirements is doing SFA for my understanding of what i should be doing where i should be standing etc anyone have some pics or a video of the pretrial especially?

Hi its been 4 years but i want to finish getting Bodies herding titles im a very visual learner, reading the requirements is doing SFA for my understanding of what i should be doing where i should be standing etc anyone have some pics or a video of the pretrial especially?

I'm a raw beginner & would also find videos helpful.

So basically its just pick them up move them around the fence through a few items turn around walk them back and put them in the pen? OMG I have been stressing about this so bad lol so relieved now!! now i have to find Bodies number so i can enter him!!

• 4 weeks later...

are the rules not descriptive enough? I don't mean that in a rude way, they are doing a rule review, and if we could improve on the wording or the diagram I'm open to suggestions..

dont forgot HT and PT are just tests, dont stress, you dont loose points of off line or doing anything to wrong.. The idea is to test control of your dog. so the basic pick up of sheep, walk through to panels and a control stop in the walk and before the pen..

if the dog is a little silly this is ignored, if the dog is very norty then you'll get pulled up..

good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even know this thread was here and find Jazz's videos linked. Thanks Ness. OMG they were ratty, poor dog also had a handler who forgot their directional commands and stuffed up the pen well and truly because of it, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

they really helped tho piper thank you for making them!! usually i have to go alone leaving hubby with the kids and driving hours and hours i dont have anyone to take video or i would. it minimum 2 hour to the closest herding trials so going just to watch isnt really an option :(