Geelong Show

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I asked another friend who has pugs and all her numbers are in the 600's as well, so I'm guessing that mum's little pug girl is the number that we have, so will have to go to the window and ask for the jack's and dobe's numbers.

Looks like group 2 is in the 100+ numbers, seeing you (Tentie) and Weisnjac have those numbers.

Oh my, it is going to make for an interesting morning. :rofl: I think I need a panadol, this is just doing my head in.

BB, I hope I can come home with at least something, lol, fringy would be nice :thumbsup: I got a notice for the numbers in the groups - this is what it looks like

Gr 1 1 + 579-624

Gr 2 112 + 641

Gr 3 181 + 667

Gr 4 261 + 680

Gr 5 311 + 704

Gr 6 435 + 723

Gr 7 509 + 744

Last number 744

So now you can see why we are all confused :eek:

Its not that hard to work out really

Group one is numbers 1 - 111 plus numbers 579 to 624

Group two is numbers 112 - 180 plus numbers 625 to 641

Group three is numbers 181 - 260 plus numbers 642 to 667

Group four is numbers 261 - 310 plus numbers 668 to 680

Group five us numbers 311- 434 plus numbers 681 to 704

Group six is numbers 435 to 508 plus numbers 705 to 723

Group seven is numbers 509 to 578 plus numbers 724 to 744

Shouldn't cause any more confusion than any other show.......its just a number

Oh my, it is going to make for an interesting morning. :rofl: I think I need a panadol, this is just doing my head in.

BB, I hope I can come home with at least something, lol, fringy would be nice :thumbsup: I got a notice for the numbers in the groups - this is what it looks like

Gr 1 1 + 579-624

Gr 2 112 + 641

Gr 3 181 + 667

Gr 4 261 + 680

Gr 5 311 + 704

Gr 6 435 + 723

Gr 7 509 + 744

Last number 744

OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gr 1 1 + 579-624

Gr 2 112 + 641

Gr 3 181 + 667

Gr 4 261 + 680

Gr 5 311 + 704

Gr 6 435 + 723

Gr 7 509 + 744

Last number 744

Its not that hard to work out really

Group one is numbers 1 - 111 plus numbers 579 to 624

Group two is numbers 112 - 180 plus numbers 625 to 641

Group three is numbers 181 - 260 plus numbers 642 to 667

Group four is numbers 261 - 310 plus numbers 668 to 680

Group five us numbers 311- 434 plus numbers 681 to 704

Group six is numbers 435 to 508 plus numbers 705 to 723

Group seven is numbers 509 to 578 plus numbers 724 to 744

Shouldn't cause any more confusion than any other show.......its just a number

A friend said she rang the girl about putting in a late entry and the girl said it was fine as she had extended the closing date by a week because of Easter, maybe they are the numbers that are + ??? but why do it that way ??? why not wait for all mail to arrive then do the numbers :confused:

I tried to ring the secretary a few days after entries closed to add a couple of extra dogs but the number in the gazette is the wrong one and its was before 10am so couldnt get anyone at VCA for the correct one.....decideed after that not to bother with the extra entries

I tried to ring the secretary a few days after entries closed to add a couple of extra dogs but the number in the gazette is the wrong one and its was before 10am so couldnt get anyone at VCA for the correct one.....decideed after that not to bother with the extra entries

The number in the gazette (Vic dog) is correct. I left a msg, just havent heard back

I managed to ring the Secretary today and she said that the post office had stuffed up and hadn't sent 165 entries to her and she received them after the closing date - which included my ones :( so that is why the numbers are all over the place.

Feel so sorry for her :(

I managed to ring the Secretary today and she said that the post office had stuffed up and hadn't sent 165 entries to her and she received them after the closing date - which included my ones :( so that is why the numbers are all over the place.

Oh the poor bugger :( :( imagine the number of queries!

Thats interesting. We had an entry for this exact show a couple of years ago arrive 12 months late...yes exactly 12 months late!! hmmmmmmm

It did look confusing when first posted :) now it's explained it's understandbable ...

How fortunate for the 165 entries delayed by Aust Post that they got received.

Hope the Sec. gets the appreciation she deserves on the day.

I was driving past a letter box one day when i remembered my entry so stopped and posted it ..... now this was on the Thursday ( Day before good Friday ) i had totally forgotten about Easter and the extra day's off this year :o when i realised i stopped at that letterbox to check when it was cleared... ONCE PER DAY IT SAID... so my entry sat in that Letterbox until they returned to work the next week as it was after that time that it was cleared that day that i posted it... i'd say it happened to alot of people combined with the usual amount of late entries that would make up for the amount of entries recieved a week later.... the catalogue is not normaly done in the first week is it ????...