Dog In Pain!

Have nothing worthwhile adding but wanted to say RIP Oscar. :rainbowbridge: And also wanted to offer you hugs :hug: SF. I know it doesn't matter what i think but you made the best decision for Oscar and i think that shows your strength of character.

Thank you MB. That is very nice of you. :) I do feel we made the best decision for him and it was thanks to the help of everyone on here that made me feel this way. xx

Nothing prepares you for the sadness of losing one of your furry family. I have lost 3 in the last 3 years (the last one was 3 weeks ago), and I still miss them all terribly. I try to console myself with the thought that I always did my best for them, and when the time came to say goodbye, I made the right decision for them.

I'm so sorry for your loss, but please remember that you will see Oscar again one day :grouphug:

Thank you Ruftybear and BIG :hug: for you too.. RIP to your beautiful little dog.

I do believe I will see him again and I'm not going to let go of my little monster when that time comes! I have two very special dogs waiting for me up there now. Oscar & Macy! :)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic