Adelaide Northern Veterinary Group - Modbury?

Hi Guys, Spudd has Conjunctivitis again :( Poor little man, he had it a few months ago and they gave us a paste to put in his eye twice a day for a week and it went away, now he got it again and even worst this time, i hope it is Conjunctivitis, it's kinda yellow/green color in his eyes and green in his nose, he also got a runny nose, sneezing, etc :( Maybe hes got a cold? Will see what the vet says tonight :thumbsup:

I usually go to Holden Hill vet clinic but they don't have any appointments left for tonight so i decided to try Adelaide Northern Veterinary Group - Modbury on North East Rd. Has any one been to that clinic before? any thoughts?

Here is a pic of Spudd :D

18249fed.jpg

Not been there but I swear by TTG vet. It's on NE Rd just before the TTG hotel on LHS. Would completely recommend. We have taken our numerous dogs there for over 20 years.

Good luck with wherever you go.

Yup I love TTG vet too, they're our regular vet now. I haven't been to the Modbury Adelaide Northern vet since we had the Vizslas (!!!) but that was only for an emergency visit and it was so long ago I can't remember what it was like.

Edited by whiskedaway