Frozen Semen Transporters

bannerbrite

Ok I know this has probably been gone over before but does any one know of Frozen Semen transporters other than Cryogenes.......I need to get some semen to Australia from New Zealand

Thanks

Ring Maree at Veterinary Associates in Takanini Auckland 09 2998250 website http://www.netvet.co.nz/

They are really good and very easy to deal with

Does anyone know if Sires On Ice can handle transport of semen from Spain to Australia? Any other suggestions of a broker or shipper to use? I'd do it myself but I just don't have time to sort out the paperwork and permits. (Semen complies with AQIS rules so that part is complete)

Does anyone know if Sires On Ice can handle transport of semen from Spain to Australia? Any other suggestions of a broker or shipper to use? I'd do it myself but I just don't have time to sort out the paperwork and permits. (Semen complies with AQIS rules so that part is complete)

Contact Cryogenes. I imported semen from Spain 2 yrs ago, none of the company's I enquired with at the time had ever brought anything through from there and Cryogenes were the only ones willing to give it a go. It was a bit of an ordeal dealing with the Spanish authorities and it was a learning experience along the way however Cryogenes were great. I also found a few very useful contacts and information in Spain that were beneficial to myself and Cryogenes. So I would really recommend them as the most experienced ( although limited) with bringing stuff through from Spain.

I also know that Cryogenes have been the agent in shipping equine semen from Spain as well.