So What Colour Will My Eyes Be When I Grow Up?

Sparty

Maybe we can start a new flyball trend sunglass goggles and just say its for speed not UV protection hehe going to be adding some kelp to his diet wsee if his colour will come in a bit quicker

The pigment around my girl's eyes was pretty much fully developed at 4.5 months (will post a pic when I get home). However, she is now 18 months old and her black markings are still growing/changing, so you might have to wait a while yet! :)

He is a spunky Blue boya lot of white i was really unsure about him the first time i saw him ... lol though at 2 weeks old he just looked like a white rat!! he is flecking up on his neck and side now where most of his white is, he will look ... interesting to say the least :) lucky i got him because his brother has been such an awesome dog looks and brain yay!!

Don't want to hijack the thread but these are pics of my white faced girl at various ages - hope you don't mind :)

Edit: And of course Mr Zee is gorgeous!!! Gotta love the whities! :D

6 weeks - pinkie!

post-24815-0-56379900-1306748939_thumb.jpg

12 weeks - spotty

post-24815-0-31758200-1306749234_thumb.jpg

5 months

post-24815-0-35719700-1306749008_thumb.jpg

14 months - you can just see the bits of black on the backs of her ears that have formed - lots of black skin but still mainly white fur on her ears

post-24815-0-18738500-1306749020_thumb.jpg

Edited by wuffles

shh but i like her face better than his :) could just be he is more beaky not a lot of stop though i love smoothing his ears back he looks like snoopy then hehe

I was a bit put off by his whiteness almost got one of his black brothers but as soon as i put a ball down he was all over it hehe the whiteys are an aquired taste :) and i i think i have aquired it!!

shh but i like her face better than his :) could just be he is more beaky not a lot of stop though i love smoothing his ears back he looks like snoopy then hehe

I was a bit put off by his whiteness almost got one of his black brothers but as soon as i put a ball down he was all over it hehe the whiteys are an aquired taste :) and i i think i have aquired it!!

My girl is an Aussie so she has a bit of a different 'look' about her than the BCs ;) They are both gorgeous! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

OMG Jen, I only just realised you're sparty! LOL!

lol well i have not been on DOL for ages only started back since i have gotten Zee :) was kinda funny seeing bodie puppy pics and kinda sad seeing Sparty and Kira in my avatar, have not got the heart to change it tho miss them :(