Too Skinny/seems To Be Losing Weight Not Putting It On

How did they check her tolerance to food?

It is hard to explain MEH. Best way I can describe it is that she "communicates" with the dogs body/energy. Ie: She closed her eyes and sat with Keira and one at a time I handed her something I had been feeding her and she would tell me yes or no based on if she felt a negative or positive reaction to it. It is definitely not traditional but that is what makes her so special she is both logical and intuitive. She is qualified vet and chiropractor and is not against the use of traditional practice and medicine but also is an advocate of natural.

She single handedly saved a friend's dog's life a Cav who was diagnosed with SM and was due to be PTS as he had become unresponsive and they took him there as a last chance and within 30 mins she had him back to normal and he has been fine since.

Obviously this method is not for everyone but she comes highly recommended by many people in my doggy circle, if what she has recommended helps Keira than fantastic if it doesn't and we need to do tests then that is fine also. She is also very friendly and caring definitely one of the best vets I have dealt with along with Animal Options.

That sounds great,brilliant you met someone who has given you great suggestions to try and actually sounds like they know what they are talking about.

Wish Keira and you improvement!

Thanks Tomas!

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asa believer in some non-orthodox medicines *looks around nervously for certain posters* I am glad that you have some information and help.

Hoping, that in a couple of weeks you will begin to see an improvement ...

:)

I know what you mean I was a bit wary about posting how she tested for the intolerance because I know some posters don't believe in any of that at all but I do and when I have heard so many first hand accounts of her work it is hard to not believe if even just a little.

Thanks Pers :)

I'm all for alternative methods, I'm just nervious of people spending a huge amount of money with no return.

I agree. Working with alternative methods myself made me realise how many black sheep are out there who just try to sell their products, no matter what.

I had lots of clients who also spend a huge amount of money for conventional methods with no return ;)

I'm all for alternative methods, I'm just nervious of people spending a huge amount of money with no return.

I agree. Working with alternative methods myself made me realise how many black sheep are out there who just try to sell their products, no matter what.

I had lots of clients who also spend a huge amount of money for conventional methods with no return ;)

Yeah I understand what you mean. I wouldn't just go to anyone willy nilly for that very reason. She came with recommendations though :D