Yass

Damn, I'm a scratching for Yass this weekend. Had huge plans last weekend (photography, babies,dogs etc) and put my back out on Friday. Since then I have been creeping around the house looking for a bell to ring.:swear: :swear: Big improvement today, I can actually stand erect but not without nerves screaming down my legs.

The joys of being "elderly".

I was looking forward to seeing everyone but will curl up and sulk instead.

Have a great time, everyone.

Well bugger. Hope your back comes right quickly, we'll miss you around the hounds.

Damn, I'm a scratching for Yass this weekend. Had huge plans last weekend (photography, babies,dogs etc) and put my back out on Friday. Since then I have been creeping around the house looking for a bell to ring.:swear::swear: Big improvement today, I can actually stand erect but not without nerves screaming down my legs.

The joys of being "elderly".

I was looking forward to seeing everyone but will curl up and sulk instead.

Have a great time, everyone.

I reckon curling up with a heat pack and a large brandy will fix everything! :thumbsup:

Hope you heal quickly and are back out n' about the hound ring soon!

Sunday BIS Pointer, RUBIS Deerhound.

Can't help with terriers either day unfortunately.

How'd you go ssm?

RUBOB yesterday with the naughty minor monster, I was pleased with that. Only RCC today but he seems to be getting over the tantrum throwing which is a bonus :laugh:

Keshwar did the impressive stuff. Lochie got BOB on Saturday which was his title and Zac the IW got BOB both days. We missed you!

RUBOB yesterday with the naughty minor monster, I was pleased with that. Only RCC today but he seems to be getting over the tantrum throwing which is a bonus :laugh:

Keshwar did the impressive stuff. Lochie got BOB on Saturday which was his title and Zac the IW got BOB both days. We missed you!

Well done, glad he is over being a princess, LOL.

Congratulations to Keshwar!