2 Best Buys I've Ever Made

Jam4na

I got a Bob-A-lot from littlefamilymembers.com for $16 but that doesn't include postage, I found that it was a cheap option though.

I got it for my dog to use much later in life (I was buying up to save on postage! She's 14 weeks) but I have found that she loves to wrestle it now cause it is constantly on the move, I have put kibble in it to make it rattle but I closed the doors on it so she doesn't even play with it for the food!!!

She loves how much it moves by itself- as someone said, the rounded bottom lets this happen!

the wobblers are one of the best sellers at work, we have trouble keeping them in stock!

Sadly my dogs would both starve to death before they worked out how to use them :rofl: :rofl:

We started giving it to my boss's Lab when he lost his other Lab friend, Banjo is 13 y.o. and he worked it out but took him about 3 days with lots of encouragement. :)

:thumbsup:

Yep Kong Wobbler .. Mia has it once or twice a week with a rotation of toys .. It's easy to clean ;)

As she can't have certain foods I use fritz , cheese, kabanos , and chicken liver bits ( not all together at once ) it does help with the

Mental drain

:thumbsup:

Yep Kong Wobbler .. Mia has it once or twice a week with a rotation of toys .. It's easy to clean ;)

As she can't have certain foods I use fritz , cheese, kabanos , and chicken liver bits ( not all together at once ) it does help with the

Mental drain

:rofl::rofl: sorry such a SA word that always makes me giggle :laugh:

I bought Sienna the Scoff Stopper and it works a treat, hers has been in use for about an year and a half and stands up to the rigorous meal time attention of GSP's.

We bought a Scoff Stopper for Feonix, worked a treat for the first two meals..... On the third meal, she figured it what was making it hard for her to scoff her food and she BIT off the pillar thingies :eek:

I might give the Slow Feed Bowl a go - although being plastic it still might not make it through more than a couple of meal times with Feonix :laugh: I need a metal version of the Scoff Stopper!

Kong Wobbler looks like it might be fun :thumbsup: