Damn! 1st Mistake!

Guest HarperGD

Guest HarperGD

Harper has been SO good with his toileting. He even takes himself to his toilet.

However today, after waking up in his crate, not crying and being such a good boy I gave him some roast chicken as a treat and he loved it sooo much that I thought I would see what else he would do for it.

I got him to sit, over and over and was so excited that I had forgotten something veeeeeery important.... To toilet him after he woke up...

So what happened?

He piddled on the carpet! :(

So you know what I did?

Smack of course - smack MYSELF!

:mad Naughty owner for forgetting to toilet the little puppy before playtime!!! :mad

I have now been regulated to the naughty corner while OH and puppy sit together and enjoy snuggle time.

Poor me... lesson learnt!!

:laugh:

Guest HarperGD

Alright, I shall release myself ;)

It was very cute last night - he was playing and then kind of jumped and trotted over to his playpen, through the door, over to his toilet and started circling. We get VERY excited by this and as we're watching him he squats... with his bum hanging off the edge!! Damn! Hahaha. We didn't say anything though, just quietly cleaned it up.

His intentions were good - he just didn't aim properly! :laugh:

Alright, I shall release myself ;)

It was very cute last night - he was playing and then kind of jumped and trotted over to his playpen, through the door, over to his toilet and started circling. We get VERY excited by this and as we're watching him he squats... with his bum hanging off the edge!! Damn! Hahaha. We didn't say anything though, just quietly cleaned it up.

His intentions were good - he just didn't aim properly! :laugh:

:rofl:

Sounds like our geriatric cat, squats in the litter box and it goes straight over the side.. kinda funny but gross too!! He has to go in the corner of the box.. weird cat