Dogsnsw Pr Show

Curious which DOLers are going this Saturday.

In previous years what are the numbers of spectators like?

Im in ACD puppy bitch, so on nice and early. Would love to watch more experienced DOLers in the ring. Where can I find you all?

Curious which DOLers are going this Saturday.

In previous years what are the numbers of spectators like?

Im in ACD puppy bitch, so on nice and early. Would love to watch more experienced DOLers in the ring. Where can I find you all?

I am not entered but will be moving from the Kelpie stand with four little bubs and the Delta stand. So if you see someone going crazy with four Bubby Kelpies and a Finnish Lapphund in a Bright red top come over and say hello!!

I am just putting in their show first entries today- finally got them registered lol so I might see you around :)

ETA- It was reasonably busy last year but not crazy. I was only there for an hour or so as my bitch decided to come on heat part way through the day :eek: (they boys kindly let me know and with the public around it just wasnt worth hanging around lol)

Edited by ~Woofen~

Hi,

Yes, will be going......but another thing I am curious about with regard to this show.......how does the general public find out about it......has anyone seen or heard any advertisement for the show.

My curiosity was peaked with this on Tuesday as I was listening to ABC Radio and the DNSW Vet Representative had a 30min segment......the discussion came around to selecting suitable breeds and I was a bit surprised that not one mention was made of the Open Day in the conversation by the DogsNSW Vet.......I know your probably thinking it's the ABC and no advertising is allowed.......but the name DogsNSW comes up all the time in this segment along with the website........so a quick mention of the Open day would have be a great free advertisement.

When I was working on the Dogs NSW stand at the Royal, we were handing out flyers with the details and explaining the different events that would be on that day.

A shame the opportunity was missed on the radio programme.

I think this is only the second year it's been run? I was there last year and there was an enormous turnout. We were run off our feet all day at the Border Collie stand. I hope the weather is kind tomorrow and the public come in droves as they did last year. It was fantastic!