Iphone/ipad App For Pet Owners

WoofnHoof

Since no one in OT is interested I thought I'd post this here :p I've been very impressed with the equisketch records app for horses it's great for keeping track of all my important info and now they've made one for pets which is terrific! :thumbsup: can't wait to get it and plug in all my pets details :)

Equisketch Pets

I went into the app store on my iphone but it wasn't there!! Its just got the three other apps Equisketch dressage, reining and records. Is it not out yet or do you need one of the other apps to get it?

I went into the app store on my iphone but it wasn't there!! Its just got the three other apps Equisketch dressage, reining and records. Is it not out yet or do you need one of the other apps to get it?

It's not out yet, the website I linked says coming soon so hopefully not far away :)

Now available at app store :D

Linky

A little confused though when I went and purchased it just now on the ipad it said $3.99 but on that link it says $2.99 :confused: Oh well still cheaper than the horsey records app and I've already put the dogs in there :)