Entire Male Amstaff Missing From Narre Warren.

Chicken

Just had a phone call at work to say that the OH's 1 year old Amstaff is missing from our yard. Rotty and Cav still in yard. No possible signs of escape. Feared stolen, though 16 year old son was home and didn't hear anything.

Fingers crossed everyone for the safe return of Tua please.

And if anyone is in the Fleetwood drive/Golflinks road area, please keep an eye out for a white amstaff with a big blue grey patch on his bum. Very friendly dog.

Never done it before PF, never had an interest, far too lazy. But if something really interesting was on the other side of the fence, then I couldn't say for sure that he couldn't do it.

Never done it before PF, never had an interest, far too lazy. But if something really interesting was on the other side of the fence, then I couldn't say for sure that he couldn't do it.

Hope he turns up safely and quickly.

Cross posted from offtopic :)

Fingers crossed he'll come back. If I was still at my old house I could almost guarantee he would have been hanging around in my Yard all the lost dogs used to come there! Check over the fence of the house on the left hand corner of Costata and Nandina. They have a big Boxer there, but they have a big hole in their fence that they dont block up so maybe he's gotten into their yard? I used to find Loki, if he escaped would go and harass the Ridgebacks through the chainlink fence where the baseball fields are, you know where that big huge converted house/church is?

Edited by Ruffles

Oh no :(

Hope he comes home soon. I am sure you or someone already has but call local pounds, shelters and try to do a flyer drop as soon as possible if he isn't home shortly. The more you get it our there the more likely it is he will get home sooner.

Wish I was closer and could help.

Good luck let us know how you go.