Naming My New Puppy

cavvysavvy

It may help to know the name of your other doggies first :)

I have finally got my little fella a mate, another cavalier King Chales girl. She is 12 weeks old and I cannot think of a suitable name for her.

Any ideas?

It may help to know the name of your other doggies first :)

I have finally got my little fella a mate, another cavalier King Chales girl. She is 12 weeks old and I cannot think of a suitable name for her.

Any ideas?

My other dog is named Caesar :thumbsup:

Caesar's wives;

Cornelia

Pompeia

Calpurnia

Caesar's mother was named Aurelia Cotta, and of course one of his lovers was Cleopatra.

If you wanted a theme... :thumbsup:

Very into this theme! 'I, Claudius' is one of my favourite books and there are a bunch of great names from there. Which are obviously taken from ancient history and embellished with a fair whack of artistic license..

Cleo's definitely a perfect name in that respect. I also love the name Livia. And Julia! Julia and Caesar? :laugh:

We always like to spend some time with our puppies before we name them. We initially called our new addition Jazz, but after a couple of days we decided he looked more like a Harry (and the speed he runs at he should have been called Hurricane Harry ... lol). I like the suggestion of Jules that someone else made :thumbsup:

Milan ;) Its a pretty girls name too!!

I like Tia, Zoe, Senna, Cyan, Chelsea and my fave Sadie :)

We're hopefully getting a new bully puppy in the near future too (fingers crossed,have only just emailed the breeder this morning) OH has been dying for a red bully since he first saw one at a show, and now finally we finally got the money and time to spend on a new puppy!!

I'm thinking if we are lucky and get the one OH likes, he might go with the name Harley. She looks like it would suit her and itsa name OH will probably agree to, only thought of it this morning so haven't asked him yet. He doesn't like any of my other names above LOL!

The colour of the puppy is blenheim, and yes, she really needs a name to suit her personality. Her breeder had called her Ruby, which I dont mind, but not quite sure on.

She is a boisterous pup who gets into absolutely everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!!!!! :rofl:

Scamps or Scamper?? Cute name for a CKC. Or what about Pheobe?? Or Lana? My daughters name is Lana and she is very boisterous and gets into absolutly everything,shes now 7 and hasn't changed much from when she was 9months old :laugh: