Titles

I have just a quick question about getting your Agility Titles.

Hubby got his JD with his dog shortly before she passed away. I am making up a collection of things to go in a large frame for him. Do the VCA issue certificates or something for the titles? and if so how do I go about getting it?

Sorry to hear of your loss. You have to apply for the title certificate - forms available for download from Dogs Vic website. Dogs Vic You probably need to send in her ANKC Registration Certificate as well - and pay money, of course - Dogs Vic will then post ouit a new Certificate of Registration, and the Title Certificate, and probably a Breeder's Certificate to send to the breeder in the case of a pure bred dog.

You will need to fill in a award form, stating all passing quals and affiliates etc and all this info is on the pass cards that he will have kept, include the fee (by memory approx $20) and the dog's Registration and post it all off to dogs Vic.

All info and form are on dogs vic website and able to be printed off.

They will post you the new Reg Cert which will include the gained title and also a title certificate. They will also post off another title certificate to the breeder as long as you include those details on the form in the section provided, if applicable to you.

Lovely thought collating it all and making lovely picture. :)

Thanks for the info guys. I will get on to it. A new reg cert will be nice hers is long lost. Only an associate so not much on it but still nice. I have a few Flyball bits, photos, his pass cards, a mini motivator. Will see what else I can find. So the VCA stuff will look good. Might email someone from NADAC and see if they have anything or at least what she was up too. :)

If you don't have the Reg Cert to send back to them, I think I'd be giving them a call. And I think the forms are probably in the members section, which I think is password protected - haven't tried - might just need your/OH's Dogs Vic membership No.

If you don't have the Reg Cert to send back to them, I think I'd be giving them a call. And I think the forms are probably in the members section, which I think is password protected - haven't tried - might just need your/OH's Dogs Vic membership No.

I think I read somewhere that if dogs have passed over, that you must return their registration papers, I really hope I'm wrong! Just in the off chance it is correct, I wouldn't be mentioning the dog in question is at rainbow bridge. Get the title officially, first :) Very sweet thing you're doing!

Edited by RubyStar

Thanks for the advice everyone. Turns out you need to send the original certificate in to get the title and we no longer have the original. It go water damaged and to get a new one was a stat dec and a fee so we never worried about it. In hinesite maybe I should have. I'm going to Google my little but off and see if I can find a picture of a title certificate and mock one up.