One Of The Joys Of Breeding

Baileys mum

I adore getting updates and photo's from my puppy buyers. I keep a website and always post the pictures they send me on a page dedicated to their Belgian. So don't worry about pestering.

Sometimes I think that some puppy buyers forget how much we love the little critters. If I don't here from them for I while (and I still have their current contact details) I pester them for an update. :o

Such a cutie!!

I'm always wary of annoying my dog's former owner by sending too many photos - but it's clearly very reassuring for the breeder. I send a few pics of my girl every month or so (bearing in mind I've only had her about 4 months), suppose I should stop at some point! :laugh:

lol 10 years and 2 dogs later and I still send piccys

What a wonderful set of pictures to have. I get so excited when I see pics of my babies that have left me to go to their forever homes. Every time one goes I have a cry. It's worse at the airport though. It is so nice to see that the new owners love them like I do.

I love getting updates. :thumbsup:

The best picture to date is this one..

It was taken when the pups were 12 months old, we had a family reunion.

It's the whole litter (minus one who died of a snake bite)

3 of my puppy people drove over 3 hours in the pouring rain and floods to come. :cry:

I'm very lucky I get to catch up with them all the time, I even get to baby sit many of them. :D

_MG_5622-4.jpg

Misty is just gorgeous and clearly well loved and spoilt. :thumbsup:

Thankks Gumnut...I agree she certainly does look very loved & spoilt. :laugh:

Great to see such lovely photos of your girl.

I would be happy to get photos weekly, so never worry about sending too many :)

Yep I've told everyone ...the more photos the merrier, I also have several owners on my facebook, & it's great looking into their photo album of the puppy. :thumbsup:

Beautiful girl.

I always tell new owners that I love getting updates and they are not bothering me by sending photos or stories.

Yep I think puppy owners just need to be reassured that they are not nagging us when they send us updates. :)

Wow, as a result of this thread i was reminded to send some updated photos of Flute, i hadnt sent some in about six months. The breeder sent me back a delightful reply with a compliment so nice it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you to the OP for making both mine and my breeders day! :thumbsup:

Awww...thanks DA, I'm so glad this thread inspired ypu to send your breeder an update, I'm really sure it did make your breeders day, & I hope other people reading this thread that haven't updated their breeder in a while will be reminded to do the same. :)

I adore getting updates and photo's from my puppy buyers. I keep a website and always post the pictures they send me on a page dedicated to their Belgian. So don't worry about pestering.

Sometimes I think that some puppy buyers forget how much we love the little critters. If I don't here from them for I while (and I still have their current contact details) I pester them for an update. :o

I do the same Midniara...I down load the photos & post them in the puppy owners album on my website. :) Yep puppy owners certainly do have to reminded after breeding & raising our little babies, that we do form a huge attachment to them & love the little buggers, & I'm sure there are lots of breeders like me, that cry after every baby leaves,so updates & photos are so important to me, & it makes my day when I receive them. :)

Such a cutie!!

I'm always wary of annoying my dog's former owner by sending too many photos - but it's clearly very reassuring for the breeder. I send a few pics of my girl every month or so (bearing in mind I've only had her about 4 months), suppose I should stop at some point! :laugh:

lol 10 years and 2 dogs later and I still send piccys

Awww...that's so lovely!!

What a wonderful set of pictures to have. I get so excited when I see pics of my babies that have left me to go to their forever homes. Every time one goes I have a cry. It's worse at the airport though. It is so nice to see that the new owners love them like I do.

I know how you feel lynst...we had to send a little girl from Melb to Cairns with our latest litter & it was terrible saying goodbye at the airport. We felt like we where just abandoning her with these strangers :cry: It made it worse that she had stayed with us an extra 4 days after all the others had gone, & we really had a chance to bond with her (even started crate training her ) so it was such a relief when we found out she had arrived safely.

I love getting updates. :thumbsup:

The best picture to date is this one..

It was taken when the pups were 12 months old, we had a family reunion.

It's the whole litter (minus one who died of a snake bite)

3 of my puppy people drove over 3 hours in the pouring rain and floods to come. :cry:

I'm very lucky I get to catch up with them all the time, I even get to baby sit many of them. :D

_MG_5622-4.jpg

That is such a great pic Sway :thumbsup:

What a lovely idea to have a family reunion :D (sorry about the baby you lost to snake bite :( )

I would love to do something like this in the future...my bitch has now produced 17 babies from 2 litters, & I'm thinking how cool it would be (& a little bit scary :eek: ) to see them all together at the same time.

Yep I'v offered my owners a baby sitting service too Sway...I have one baby coming back to me in August for 3 weeks while his owners holiday overseas, & another little boy will be coming back to me at the end of September for 2 weeks, so I'm going to be busy. :)

Edited by Baileys mum