Good Obedience Trainer In Perth.wa

Del at Alert Dog training. Best trainer i have ever come in contact with!

http://www.alertdogtraining.com.au/

Can't Agree more here!!! I have been using Del's servcies for 5 years now and he transformed my dog in the first lesson! He is able to provide a service to meet any dogs needs (the group training sessions range all dogs big and small!)

After the first half a dozen lessons my Strong willed, dominant Boarder Collie was obidient, walked on and off lead as called, listened to my wife and I and was an enjoyable part of the family.

Wouldnt use anybody else!!!!!!

Hi mason, you are so lucky. I would die for another puppy. My girl is almost 6 months and I'm so clucky already. Will have to get this one is check first, last week she entered her naughty stage. It was very sudden. She has lost her hearing and has decided to chew up papers if we go to the toilet or shower. Grrrr. I am waiting for my long lead from k9pro so hopefully we I get that we can start some serious recall. But I'm glad to know it's a lab thing and not an Olive thing :-)

When did you start your obedience training? I am taking olive to classes on Sunday mornings at Carine but it's still very basic. If she ever gets her hearing back I would love to try out something like that, as I think it will be more fun for both of us than just regular showing. She is turning into a very pretty girl, but I'm biased of course and not sure whether she would meet all the standards for showing. But I guess time will tell :-)

Hey Olive Baby...

I have been taking Brandy to Carine on a Sunday morning too... Perhaps we have been in the same class? Are you still in Puppy classes?

It would be nice to "know" someone!! :) :)

E>T>A

Oh I see now that Olive is 6months... So i guess we haven't been in the same class! Hahahaha... Brandy is 16 weeks this week, so will be moving up to 1A next week! Providing her broken tail doesn't cause ant issues for her!

Small world!

Edited by Mand2410