Rescue Group

Hi could someone please tell me if there is a dog rescue group in the Cranbourne/ Pearcedale area as I have a rather large bag of Canidae I would like to donate. Our JRT Bindi has been put on a weight maintenance kibble, we have put her on Artemis. Rather than the Canidae go to waste thought it may help some one out.

Hi could someone please tell me if there is a dog rescue group in the Cranbourne/ Pearcedale area as I have a rather large bag of Canidae I would like to donate. Our JRT Bindi has been put on a weight maintenance kibble, we have put her on Artemis. Rather than the Canidae go to waste thought it may help some one out.

We (Greyhound Safety Net) are all over the place, but happy to pick up from you and deliver to a carer :)

Scallywags is in Pearcedale also! One of our Senior fosters carers has just taken on another girl last night, a pretty GSD x who would really love some good feeding up!! Will let her know and get her to contact you asap! We are short of EVERYTHING atm.

We (Greyhound Safety Net) are all over the place, but happy to pick up from you and deliver to a carer :)

sorry Annie, missed your post. First in best dressed lol.