Rennie ♥

TillyDevine

You came to live with me in August 2009 fitting in as if you had been part of the family all your life.

It was obvious that your life had been hard yet you were so trusting, you loved everyone you met and they loved you back.

I've never seen a dog get so excited about going for walks, the moment you heard the jangle of the leads you were at my feet waiting for the collar to go on, you would be nearly doing backflips while waiting for me to get Titchy's collar on, bouncing out the door and halfway down the street.

In January 2010 you started having fits and was diagnosed with epliepsy and a severe heart murmur, medication took away your playfulness and some of your bounce but you were still such a happy little man.

I knew you weren't well but I didn't expect to lose you so soon to your heart problem.

You brought so much joy into my life....finding it hard to believe you won't be coming home.

Even thought its been a week.....the pain is still raw....missing you so much little Rennie xxx

post-6058-0-56796800-1309424031_thumb.jpg

post-6058-0-46766400-1309424045_thumb.jpg

Edited by TillyDevine

You brought so much joy into my life....

And that's the thing - however hard it is to say goodbye and accept that they're gone, we would'nt trade the joy they gave us for a million dollars.

Sleep now, Rennie. You were loved. XXXX

I saw the title of this thread and my heart went into my mouth. Do you remember posting a picture of your little Rennie from Renbury in my thread about my own little Rennie from Renbury? Seeing his gorgeous little face there made me cry happy tears, looking just like a little Rennie should, and knowing he was safe and happy with you.

I'm so very sorry to hear of his passing :cry: . I love his little box.

xxx

Thankyou all for your kind words xxx

I rarely come into Rainbow Bridge because I am incredibly hopeless at dealing with my own grief...let alone that of other people....my heart goes out to everyone who has loved and lost xxx

I wanted so much to be able to write a tribute that captured what Rennie brought into my life in such a short time but have been really been finding it hard to talk about it...

YG I would never forget your little Rennie, so glad you helped her on find a new life and love again xxx

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...