Can't Believe This

Michelleva

No one here has dismissed any breed of dog.I would help any breed or mixed breed if i could .If you could trace the "breeders''of cross breeds i would email them about their dogs too.Every animal on the planet is "special'' and Precious.

The BMDCV have recently rescued 7 or 8 BMD from a backyard breeder in Victoria they were very thin, ill and mentally damaged, I nearly cried when I saw the pics. A couple were PTS as they were so sick they couldnt be helped. Thanks so much for letting the club know of these 2, there are a couple of less than reputable BYB or Berners in Victoria who might have been keen to get these 2.

The BMDCV have recently rescued 7 or 8 BMD from a backyard breeder in Victoria they were very thin, ill and mentally damaged, I nearly cried when I saw the pics. A couple were PTS as they were so sick they couldnt be helped. Thanks so much for letting the club know of these 2, there are a couple of less than reputable BYB or Berners in Victoria who might have been keen to get these 2.

Gosh;makes me tear up when i hear about animals treated like this.I keep telling myself for every evil person in the world there are a hundred good people,That keeps me going.

Thats so heart-breaking, I really hope these two can be saved from that sort of life.

Burnese rescue are onto it;cross fingers they can help these dogs.

Good on all who are getting on to this.

Some years back, a breeder of my breed of interest, spotted an ad in the newspaper that offered a purebred 'breeding pair' for sale. That triggered off some action, too. After some sleuthing, it seems a couple had tricked another breeder into selling the pair to them. Then one week later, here they were advertising them for sale in a paper, at a much higher price... to be sold to anyone who'd pay the money. It was managed to get them back. When picked up, the dogs were in a filthy cage in a backyard. Fortunately, they themselves were still in good condition. They recognised the voice of the person who came to get them (a friend of their breeder)....& she heard them literally 'calling' to her as she walked in.

They were both desexed & now live happy pet lives in another state.

Edited by mita