Melbourne Dog Club Inc

Quick correction the baby Puppy golden was Dianne's dog Mistymoor Man Of Mystery At Santamaria (IMP NZ) not her bitch baby

Go Greg!! congrats on Tina's win!! 2 weeks in a row!!

oops my bad :p The girl got baby of breed at the Open show so I thought it was her- didnt think to look at baby dog class when looking at my catalogue

What a great day with my 3rd show done and dusted, no roses today :( but still had heaps of fun and smiles, Big Congrates to all the WINNERS :thumbsup:

Great to hear you had a great day, well done on completing your 3rd show :D

Quick correction the baby Puppy golden was Dianne's dog Mistymoor Man Of Mystery At Santamaria (IMP NZ) not her bitch baby

Go Greg!! congrats on Tina's win!! 2 weeks in a row!!

oops my bad :p The girl got baby of breed at the Open show so I thought it was her- didnt think to look at baby dog class when looking at my catalogue

all the babies are doubled up at the moment! she has 2 my girls brother is also out and another breeder has kept a dog nad bitch from their last litter so they all are matching pairs hehehe makes it confusing though bahahahaha

What a great day with my 3rd show done and dusted, no roses today :( but still had heaps of fun and smiles, Big Congrates to all the WINNERS :thumbsup:

Great to hear you had a great day, well done on completing your 3rd show :D

thanks Gumnut :D , looking forward to next saturdays show @KCC