Recommend Me A Boxer Breeder

Cosmolo

I have some wonderful clients who are considering adding a boxer to their family. They have large dog experience and have proven to be capable and committed with regard to training but they haven't met alot of boxers. They would love to speak to a breeder who would be expecting a litter within the next 12 months who might be willing to let them meet their adult dogs, discuss the breed etc.

Would love some recommendations please.

I don't know of any boxer breeders, but if they could go along to the Royal Melbourne show the day the boxers are on, I'm sure they could meet some boxers there and speak to breeders. (As long as it's not when they're trying to prep their dogs) :)

Thats a good idea- though i would rather them be able to make contact with a breeder beforehand and see if thats convenient. I really don't want them to go along and be put off by the breeders being busy/ flustered, especially as the Royal would be a pretty important show.

Thats a good idea- though i would rather them be able to make contact with a breeder beforehand and see if thats convenient. I really don't want them to go along and be put off by the breeders being busy/ flustered, especially as the Royal would be a pretty important show.

Yes, that's a good point. Sure there are some lovely ones out there somewhere. If all else fails, head to the boxer thread! :D