Positive Trainer Required In Wa

Okay my wonderful WA friends, I need your help :)

I am looking for a rewards based trainer for one on one training sessions for a young Whippet. The lady has had a trainer in, but his idea of training sit was to push the pups bottom on the ground.

The Lady and her Whippet are in Noranda. At this point in time it is very difficult for her to get to a club so therefore needs private lessons.

Pretty please can you help us find a wonderful trainer for a very smart, but soft little Whippy girl

Thank you for that Nek, I will pass that on.

At the moment the little girl has a very sore broken tail (as of this afternoon) so it will be a little way off, but the owner was not happy with the other trainer that visited.

A pet RV, her owner would just like to make sure she has good manners and is well trained to go walking etc and to have around the house.

She is a sweet little girl only around 15 weeks - and injured as of the afternoon! she broke her tail- but she would like to start correctly

Weasels, would you suggest pawsprint for Olive and her resource guarding that we were talking about on the other thread?

Yep, Cecile from Pawprints was the behaviourist I mentioned in that thread. She came out when we adopted each of our dogs and was very helpful both times.