Canine Reproduction Lecture - Kcc Park Victoria

Mathilda's Mum

http://www.dogsvictoria.org.au/Portals/0/assets/members/dr-Verstegen-2011-seminar.pdf

Wednesday 26th October 2011

Commencing at 7.30pm

State Dog Centre (KCC Park) Rooms 1 & 2 (next to Kiosk)

655 Westernport Hwy, Skye (Melway Ref 128 J12)

DOGS Victoria, Monash Veterinary Clinic & Minitube Australia are delighted to welcome back to Australia, Dr John Verstegen III, DVM, PhD, MSc, DECAR, internationally renowned expert in animal reproduction, and Minitube International Executive Vice President of Research and Development. Dr Verstegen has generously offered to present a seminar to Australian dog breeders.

Dr Verstegen graduated from the University of Liege, Belgium in 1980 and since then has written numerous papers on many aspects of canine and feline reproduction. Dr Verstegen is one of the pioneers of canine frozen semen and artificial insemination and is one of the most respected Veterinarians by his peers, in this field, in the world.

http://www.minitube.com.au/AU_eng/News/Minitube-International-Announces-New-Executive-Vice-President-of-International-Research-and-Development

Please RSVP by Monday 24th October 2011 to [email protected] or by telephone to Heather Tosh on 03 9788 2501

Light refreshments will be provided & a $5.00 donation will be greatly appreciated from those attending this very informative evening.

Edited by Mathilda's Mum

• 2 months later...

THIS LECTURE IS CANCELLED & WILL BE RESCHEDULED AT A LATER DATE

PLEASE CIRCULATE THIS INFORMATION TO OTHER FORUMS / CHAT GROUPS, ETC

We regret to inform you that Dr John Verstegen has had to postpone his travels to Australia and can no longer lecture at the breeders seminar planned for next Wednesday 26th October (see attached flyer).

We hope to contact you at a later stage with details of a new date to run this evening.

Regards,

Jacinta Rovers - Van Eeden

Practice Manager

for Monash Veterinary Clinic

1662 Dandenong Road

Oakleigh East VIC 3166

Ph: 03 9544 7455

Fax: 03 9543 4191

Email: [email protected]

www.monashvet.com.au

Bugger ! I was really looking forward to this one :(.

I was excited when I received the email saying it was cancelled, I was really looking forward to it but with a bitch to whelp the day before I could not make it.

Now I will be able to go when it's re-scheduled!

• 1 month later...

RESCHEDULED TO WEDNESDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2012

Same place & time

Wednesday 22nd February 2012

Commencing at 7.30pm

State Dog Centre (KCC Park) Rooms 1 & 2 (next to Kiosk)

655 Westernport Hwy, Skye (Melway Ref 128 J12)

DOGS Victoria, Monash Veterinary Clinic & Minitube Australia are delighted to welcome back to Australia, Dr John Verstegen III, DVM, PhD, MSc, DECAR, internationally renowned expert in animal reproduction, and Minitube International Executive Vice President of Research and Development. Dr Verstegen has generously offered to present a seminar to Australian dog breeders.

Dr Verstegen graduated from the University of Liege, Belgium in 1980 and since then has written numerous papers on many aspects of canine and feline reproduction. Dr Verstegen is one of the pioneers of canine frozen semen and artificial insemination and is one of the most respected Veterinarians by his peers, in this field, in the world.

http://www.minitube.com.au/AU_eng/News/Minitube-International-Announces-New-Executive-Vice-President-of-International-Research-and-Development

Please RSVP by Monday 20th February 2012 to [email protected] or by telephone to Heather Tosh on 03 9788 2501

Light refreshments will be provided & a $5.00 donation will be greatly appreciated from those attending this very informative evening.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think there was even close to 150 people there?

The lecture was the same as the one Stewart mason held at KCC Park last year - This was funnier thou with the accent and the little skits John was doing, had us all in fits of laughter.