My Babies Cheer Me Up

mytwowesties

Geez I love my babies. I quit today and I'm feeling a bit down, a bit scared and a bit happy. My beautiful man is sitting on my lap, keeping me warm and giving me kisses. ( and growling at the naughty doggies on the tv, he he he)

I hope it takes ages to find a good job. I wanna take long walks during the day with the dogs when I am normally cooped up in the office. All this beautiful sunshine and my kids are missing out

Geez I wish I would win a lottery and would never have to work again. My little fur kids would love it.

Geez I love my babies. I quit today and I'm feeling a bit down, a bit scared and a bit happy. My beautiful man is sitting on my lap, keeping me warm and giving me kisses. ( and growling at the naughty doggies on the tv, he he he)

I hope it takes ages to find a good job. I wanna take long walks during the day with the dogs when I am normally cooped up in the office. All this beautiful sunshine and my kids are missing out

Geez I wish I would win a lottery and would never have to work again. My little fur kids would love it.

Aren't dogs so sensetive to moods. So understanding. Enjoy this time. Good luck with finding THE job.

mytwowesties I have just stopped working after being away from my babies 10hrs a day 5 days a week and they are loving it (me too). Lots of long walks on the beach, plently of cuddles, its fantastic. Their behaviour has improved immensly to because of the increased excercise and stimulation. We all win. Good luck to you and your babies x

Hi Mytwoesties and Ludwig09 - me too.

My job got so bad i chose to walk away. Have been home for four weeks and not even close to bored.

I am loving the fresh air, time to eat and spending all day with my dogs and other animals. They all make much more sense than the people I have worked with in the last few years Ha ha.

Can I share lotto with you? I don't want to go back either.

Colliehound

Hi Mytwoesties and Ludwig09 - me too.

My job got so bad i chose to walk away. Have been home for four weeks and not even close to bored.

I am loving the fresh air, time to eat and spending all day with my dogs and other animals. They all make much more sense than the people I have worked with in the last few years Ha ha.

Can I share lotto with you? I don't want to go back either.

Colliehound

Wow I couldn't agree more with this thread. I wish wish wish I could do this. I have holidays coming up though and can't wait to spend more time again with my beautiful furbabies. My beautiful dog gets 2 walks a day, before and after work and she does have things to do during the day but still I wish I could just stay home with my furbabies, Can I have a share of the lotto too??

I think dogs and other animals make so much more sense to me too then some of the people I know.

Hi mytwo westies and everyone else doing the same thing!

Me to! I handed my notice in a couple of weeks ago and friday is my last day and then I am giving myself the luxury of 6-7 months off work before I have to start looking again!

The Whippets and I are doing a road trip and we are going to spend 6-7 months enjoying each others company!

Are we not the luckiest people to have this time to share with our dogs?!!

Annie