Caravan Parks In Townsville

Borderpower

we dont have many caravan parks here anymore. will write the names of them and then you coulc enquire with them individually.

Walkabout palms caravan park - its at the entrance to Townsville - dont know if they take dogs or not.

Rowes Bay caravan park - its close to the beach, I am pretty sure within walking distance to off leash dog walk on the beach. Its also close to the city centre and strand.

Bluewater park caravan park, rollingstone caravan park and I think there is one near woodlands, these are all 15 - 30 mins north of Townsville (they are still the outer suburbs) I am pretty sure that these all take dogs cause i looked into these when I wanted a long weekaway. Best bet is to look at the northern suburbs - saunders beach, mt low, bushland beach but it is at least a 20 minute drive back to townsville proper of which many many people do.

hope this helps a little

edited to add: if you are doing touristy things and looking for somewhere for the dogs to stay for the day, there are about 5 boarding kennels at the northern end where all the beaches are - I can recommend beaches boarding kennels

Edited by sllebasi

we dont have many caravan parks here anymore. will write the names of them and then you coulc enquire with them individually.

Walkabout palms caravan park - its at the entrance to Townsville - dont know if they take dogs or not.

Rowes Bay caravan park - its close to the beach, I am pretty sure within walking distance to off leash dog walk on the beach. Its also close to the city centre and strand.

Bluewater park caravan park, rollingstone caravan park and I think there is one near woodlands, these are all 15 - 30 mins north of Townsville (they are still the outer suburbs) I am pretty sure that these all take dogs cause i looked into these when I wanted a long weekaway. Best bet is to look at the northern suburbs - saunders beach, mt low, bushland beach but it is at least a 20 minute drive back to townsville proper of which many many people do.

hope this helps a little

Thanks so much, I have contacted `1 van park that allow dogs I think it was called coral coast park but they only take 1 dog and I have 3 :( I will give those ones that you have suggested ago. :)