Bairnsdale Shows 2nd, 3rd,4th Sept

Waggy

Murve, there is a problem with the Sat numbers......my highest numbers are 304, 307 and 304 (three shows) and I know I am picking up another dog from my group who is after mine......

I am just trying to find out from the person who has my numbers if she has given them to me in the right order, if she has my sheltie must be in group 6 .... lol

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fudge.....mmmmmmmm

I will have 3 shelties and a corgi

I'll keep an eye out. I think BB will be there.

Hound Group is small. Gundogs is more respectable. I'll have a compact gazebo next to someone with Cockers.

Edited by poodlefan

That would be great if you could Murve!

400 for a whole show? Surely not?

I don't think there was many than that last year? It's always a very small show.

For some reason last year felt bigger? Or maybe I wasn't paying attention? LOL

We will be there anyway, with 3 Tollers :D

Might have been the year before, but I remember the show with numbers in the 300's. I only entered Friday & Sunday and have my old girl Pippa entered in Veterans on Sunday, she hasn't been groomed or been on a show lead for nearly 12 months :rofl: Could be interesting!

Well I do hope the weather is good for everybody

I know the fishing useto be good at Swan Reach, it has been a long time since I have been back there.:)

Me being an B/dale girl :), I lived there for the first 21 years of my life

ok to all the interstaters the show Sec is holding your tickets for you, she felt Aus post may not get them to you on time, so please when you get to the grounds, go see Di & she will give them to you, also to the other enteries if you do not have tickets by the time you leave home, Di will have some one write your tickets up :D

Got my numbers today.

Miss Ruby is all bathed for the weekend. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know its 2 days out but dirt does not show on a red dog. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The blenheims got all excited but they will be done tomorrow night. ;) ;)

It also helps that she is lazy and isn't going to do anything over the next 2 days to even think about getting herself dirty! biggrin.gif

I hope entries are posted this year.

This will be my third year at Bairnsdale and I've yet to receive numbers in the post.

this is from Dianne the show secretary at the moment Im in melbourne to pick up the judges for the show in the morning. all NSW entries are with me and you can get them from me at the show this was done due to the lateness of posting so that you will have them anyone else who dose not get them please see me on the day and I will re issue them for you but please be nice as Im am stressed to the max regards Dianne

For those people that didn't get their numbers, it may be worth checking if you're actually entered. I did mine on Oz Entries, have the receipt and the money came out of my account, but not entered. :(

Was to be my baby's first show and a local one, so very disappointed.

For those people that didn't get their numbers, it may be worth checking if you're actually entered. I did mine on Oz Entries, have the receipt and the money came out of my account, but not entered. :(

Was to be my baby's first show and a local one, so very disappointed.

How can that happen?? If you have a receipt you have proof of entry :confused: