Adelaide Show

*Oscar*

Sorry to hijack the topic but didn't want to start a whole new thread. Is it at all possible for any clever person to work out APPROXIMATELY when the baby puppy dogs will be judged on Sunday? I'll be there all day, but OH has to work. He'd like to come down to see Moose and I in the ring if possible, but I have no idea if we'll be in the morning or afternoon or what. Thanks in advance, I know it's a long shot! :o

Cass, I'll have a squizz at the catalogue tonight, but might not be able to let you know as the Sunday Specials were a bit stuffed up and there are some pages missing

I've had a look at it....

There are a total of 91 dogs before Baby Puppy Dog - so about 2 hours. BUT and it is a big but - two of the classes are Brace Class and Parent and Offspring. I am not sure whether they are faster or slower than normal judging (43 teams of dogs). Also - according to the catalogue - there are only 5 state bred dogs entered - which I know isn't correct. This is where the catalogue ends (without the rest of this class and without the State bred bitches and neuter classes). I would imagine at least 30 state bred dogs entered - not the 5 that are in the catalogue (I know of 4 that are entered but not in there) - but who knows. Could be an hour longer or not.... Hard to tell. You're the 4th class on - I would think maybe before lunch?

Thankyou for that :)