Agility Tunnels

Kavik

Does anyone know where I can get the yellow lightweight competition agility tunnels?

Plasticoat in Victoria, also trading as Plascorp.

Chambers Rd Altona North

03 9391 4011

What do you actually ask for?? I had a look at their website, but got a bit confused. :)

Thanks Kavik. I guess I'll hold off on that for now as I suspect that your gorgeous seesaw was special for a fellow-competitor :D

I've just bought the TopBuy tunnel, chute, jumps and tyre. I know they're not the best quality - but since we're still just starting out they should be fine. It's hard work trying to find the training time though - I can't set up much equipment in our backyard because it's on a hill, nor at our local oval because it's near a main road and I'm paranoid about Elbie offlead so close to a main road. I'll have to lug the equipment to the dog club out of hours. I really didn't mean for dogly stuff to take over my life like this :laugh:

:rofl: Kavik - well my Dad is an Astrophysicist but just so happens to be handy with a saw as well :laugh:. I got lucky. Mine is also wee-saw adjustable :rofl:. Its not quite competition specs because we didn't have a long enough trailer to bring back a long enough plank but its close enough :laugh:.

Definitely no one of the handyman frame of mind in my family. Also, I am wondering how I am going to fit the weave poles, the jumps, the tunnel, the chute and the tyre in the car as well as the two dogs when I go to train :rofl:

Wagon :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Definitely no one of the handyman frame of mind in my family. Also, I am wondering how I am going to fit the weave poles, the jumps, the tunnel, the chute and the tyre in the car as well as the two dogs when I go to train :rofl:

Trailer :thumbsup::thumbsup: or better still get yourself a bigger backyard so you can stay home & train. :thumbsup: