Kepala September 11

Snout Girl

Thought I would start up the list :)

For anyone who does want to come along, there a few things to know:

1. We are going to have fun and let the dogs have fun (this is a big one!)

2. If your dog is not so good with others, it is ok because there are other runs you can use

3. We want ALL the dogs to have fun, so no humping, fighting etc allowed. And as above there are other runs we can use.

4. The more the merrier

5. Not restricted to DOL members

6. $15.00 PER dog (Sorry, but there is no discount for bringing multiple dogs/puppies, its $15 a dog/puppy. Has been this way since we started).

7. BYO drinks

8. We usually each bring something.

9. I am happy for those who do not bring food to pay $5.00 but i need to know how many are not bringing anything so I can make sure we have enough.

Contact and Location

Kepala Canine Country Club is located next door to Kepala Pet Resort.

We are just off the Calder Hwy, directly opposite the Good Year Thunderdome.

Refer to map below.

Address:

55 Edwards Road, Diggers Rest.

Melways map ref: 3, A1

List of people and doggies

Snout Girl: Bert and Sally

List of food

Snout Girl: ???

With the food, I think we need to decide whether or not to BBQ or just bring snacky things, as last time I went we struggled to feed everyone with the limited BBQ food we had! lol

Hi Kepala-ites!

I'd really love to come this week, but I have to see if my OH will come along to give me a hand. Now that I have a pram to consider, I really regret not putting in the effort to loose-lead walking! LOL

The weather's not looking great for Sunday so far, wish it was like yesterday!

Maybe a bbq only works when we have a decent turn-out. If we come we can bring some extra things if they seem to be missing from the list though.

I should know by Thursday if we're coming.

We miss all of you so much! :D

It is a bit quiet isn't it?! Well, if we get some more peeps and it goes ahead (and the weather's decent for bubs), we're coming! I really hope some more people come, I might try and do some facebook recruiting! LOL

List of people and doggies

Snout Girl: Bert and Sally

pip1981 (and OH and bubby): Dakota

List of food

Snout Girl: ???

pip1981: ???

Edited by pip1981

Hmm, things aren't looking too promising are they?

After discussing with OH, we think even if it goes ahead, we'll just bring Dakota. Winter hasn't been too kind to Tiki's joints, I wasn't really thinking about that, got a little over-excited...lol. Hopefully she'll improve as the nicer weather sets in.

So, at this point we have only 3 definite doggies I'm afraid....

C'mon people!! :D

I was planning to come with Buffy, but the forecast for Sunday isn't great...

Also have something at work in the morning, but if I can manage to start and finish early, then I'll try to come, especially since pip and Dakota are making their return :)

Guest Panzer Attack!

Next month for sure! Unfortunately Scooter's just had the snip and so has his foster brother (both still have stitches in) and I want them to heal before we get up to too much mischief! Is it always scheduled for the first Sunday of the month? Cos if so, I'll organise to get the time off work!

We've also got obedience in the morning so wouldn't get there until 12:30 or so. Sorry guys :(

PS: on the plus side, he's stopped humping!! :o

E x

Hi Girls,

It's a bit sad, but we really don't have enough doggies. I managed to rope an extra one in, but even then there's only 5-6 dogs.

Maybe next month we'll start up the thread a bit earlier and word everyone up, and hopefully the weather will be much nicer by then too!

I'll give Kepala a call to let them know we're canceling.

Sorry LC- would have been lovely to see you and Charlotte, and I was looking forward to Bert cuddles too!

kerropiyo and spitzbaby- hopefully you ladies and your beautiful white fluffies can make it next month too, it's been too long! I won't even recognise Kairu!

Panzer Attack: The booking is for the second Sunday of every month.

Until next month :D

Hopefully we can have a bigger meet next month! Such a shame so many have had to be cancelled due to lack of interest this year. We used to be so consistent in having enough every meet!

I sure hope numbers come up for future meets as it starts to warm up!