New From Deshonko!

poodlefan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How easy are they to store, do they fit under my bed?

Do they come with assembly instructions and is it on video or paper?

Most of the smaller models will fit under your bed. :) Or the Whippet ones.

Then my Whippet ones are faulty too - they don't fit under the bed, only in it!

Try getting out the nail clippers - this puts most Whippet models under the bed. :)

Try getting out the nail clippers - this puts most Whippet models under the bed. :)

Have tried that, but they head for the hills instead. Last time I had to dig them out from under a Bougainvillea. Now they are scratched. Should I trade them in?

Have tried that, but they head for the hills instead. Last time I had to dig them out from under a Bougainvillea. Now they are scratched. Should I trade them in?

Deshonko don't do trades but I'll take any undesexed ones off your hands.... might need them for a new project I'm working on. :cool:

Well I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I purchased your 'extreme walker' last year, and while I can say the product delivered, it only delivered ON ONE SIDE. I now have one very firm right butt check, and a right arm that Arnie would be proud of, but it doesn't matter what I do, I cannot get the extreme walker to work on the left side.

I have been left looking very lopsided, and despite numerous correspondence with your local supplier, I am yet to be given a solution to my lopsided problem.

Colour is not an issue, unless you have the Rare Blue variety.

Got just what ou need MW.. this will be guaranteed to give you a complete body workout. Just exercise them on foot :thumbsup: If you get a bit tired, just lie down - they'll drag you home. :)

sled_team_94.jpg

Edited by poodlefan

I'd like to place an order for a male and a female white toy German Shepherd please (the same size as a toy poodle).

I only want the non shedding, no bark, hypo-allergenic, no dig variety that requires no exercise thanks.

Should have a batch of these ready by Christmas.

Samoyed.jpg

They come in a sitting position and don't tend to move much. ;)

Talk about crappy customer service - you havent responded to my questions. Think I'll go to ACA about you and make your life a misery for refusing to upgrade my deshonko crap factory

Don't get your undies in knot Raz.. I'm working through the customer enquiries.

Don't hang up, your call is important to us... so important that we've contracted out handling it to a company in Mumbai.. :)

I'd like to place an order for a male and a female white toy German Shepherd please (the same size as a toy poodle).

I only want the non shedding, no bark, hypo-allergenic, no dig variety that requires no exercise thanks.

Should have a batch of these ready by Christmas.

Samoyed.jpg

They come in a sitting position and don't tend to move much. ;)

OMG a canine chucky :eek::laugh:

Don't hold your breath Raz, I am still have an unresolved complaint, regarding these Valentines day lovelies from 2009. Xcel is still sporting the scar on his finger from opening the box and to date , we have been unable to locate them, although we believe they are still somewhere in the neighbourhood, due to the constant loss of chickens, small birds, rabbits and childrens fingers

They were delivered as promised in a red love heart shaped box.

post-4363-0-10670200-1316043135_thumb.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You must have sucker plastered on your forehead in neon, RSG!

:confused::shrug:

But all my friends had them and I've been warned about these sickly purebred animals, I've watched Pedgigree Dogs Exposed you know and I find your comment directed towrds me, very insulting.

I did all the research on the net , I'll have you know.