Today's The Day For Lennox

SpotTheDog

This is from Victoria Stilwell's FB page:

Latest - The Family have a 14 day window in which to present evidence to the judge proving that he may have missed a legal loophole, we still have time. Anyone with any legal knowledge on N.Ireland law and N.Ireland DDA etc needs to come forward. Please send this to everyone you know.

How is it possible that world wide there seems to be an epidemic of stupidity where dogs are concerned ? Why cant they see what they do holds no logic and will not take them to their intended goal .

Its even worse than stupidity I think - madness.

Guest Black Obsession

This is from Victoria Stilwell's FB page:

Latest - The Family have a 14 day window in which to present evidence to the judge proving that he may have missed a legal loophole, we still have time. Anyone with any legal knowledge on N.Ireland law and N.Ireland DDA etc needs to come forward. Please send this to everyone you know.

Perhaps they should contact Geoffrey Robertson QC? He's brilliant!

The legal loophole is literally the only chance and was probably always the only chance.

I hoped, but never really thought that the judiciary would release Lennox. It's a huge ask to expect someone to gamble their career on the future behaviour of a dog that they were responsible for releasing back into the community. The sheer enormity of the politics around it meant Lennox would never get his chance really. The legal loophole would absolve the judiciary from responsibility for the dog - they could say 'It's not our fault, there was a loophole, a technicality'.

I've been following this, and the case of Bruce before Lennox (Bruce was released into the care of East Galway Animal Rescue in the Irish Republic). All it does it make me wonder what I'd do if the wardens knocked on my door about my crossbreed mutt.