Show Results

faytiges

I like the way it has been .... where people are good enough to list the individual show, starting with Group numbers .... and then

results are added to that topic :)

Same here.

I can just see potential for confusion, not everone is going to remember to post where they are. We like individual show topics, or specify in which State they are held.

I agree, it has been working well for some time now.

Many Victoria's shows are done as above - yet other States don't seem to :confused:

I prefer the current way, you know what show it is.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never meant to replace the existing threads. Just an idea that may let people see any shows where/when in one thread. Sorry if I have stood on a couple of toes.

If people are not interested they wont post, and this will be gone as quickly as it started, just an idea.

Junee Kennel Club

BIG Grp 3 today Am Cocker (Hopkins/Missen)

RUBIG English Setter

Yesterday was the English Setter and RUBIG Pointer

Puppy in Group was a Krikka Knls Pointer both Friday and Saturday

Friday if I remember correctly was English Setter and RUBIG the Gordon

O'Donells's minor Lab bitch went Minor in Show on Sat and didnt get a look in in group today

That's all I can remember

She's an Irish Setter. ;) She belongs to a friend of mine and is simply stunning.

I'm another one that loves seeing all the results.

Well done to the Bracco. I've never even seen one shown here in Brisbane since I've been showing. I would love to meet one in person one day. :D

OOOPPPS sorry - I was really only working from memory and thought it was an English.... so apologies...

Thank you KaseyC, Rebanne and Bug. I dont show anymore and am always interested to see (mostly Sways reports) the results from shows, mainly Vic., but have friends showing i/state as well, this keeps me in touch.I can find the more in detail results later. I did mention Group 3, but alas, horror, no particular show. I wont bother enquiring again.

I don't show anymore either but like to check how friends have gone. Grp 7 results are usually pretty good if put up by Swayz but results were sadly lacking yesterday except for the hound BIG and R/U and R/U Grp 7. I would have like to have known who won BIG 7 but no use promoting someone else's win I guess :laugh:

OT...Bug, how come I cant PM you..it says you cant use the messaging system :shrug: