Dogs In The Community

melzawelza

Bump!!!! BUMP. BUMP!!! BUMP!!!!BUMP!!!!BUMP!!!!

I can't afford to fly from California to attend . . . but those of you with weaker excuses . . . come on . . . get out there. This is not an event that should fizzle. It's so, so, so bloody wrong that the law is having dogs executed for looking something like a pit bull.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Sandgrubber, I was getting dejected bumping it myself as it seems very low on most people on the forums radars! Disappointing on a dog forum.

Our numbers are steadily increasing on the facebook page and we have been endlessly contacting training groups, breed clubs and handing out flyers at vets and pet shops, so We can only hope for a really good turn out on the day!

Hopefully the people are just silently watching and planning to go anyways :laugh: The turnout looks pretty good from what I can see of the numbers on the facebook page. I only wish wish wish this was in Brisbane because I would surely be going along to join in on the protests!

Hopefully the people are just silently watching and planning to go anyways :laugh: The turnout looks pretty good from what I can see of the numbers on the facebook page. I only wish wish wish this was in Brisbane because I would surely be going along to join in on the protests!

Want a lift Dju? I'm going for a bit of a road trip tomorrow. I only have demands for constant pee/McCafe breaks.

Oh yeah, and bump, bump, Bump, BUMP as Sandgrubber would say.

Want a lift Dju? I'm going for a bit of a road trip tomorrow. I only have demands for constant pee/McCafe breaks.

Oh yeah, and bump, bump, Bump, BUMP as Sandgrubber would say.

That's a realy kind offer .. strange person on DOL whom I've never talked to. :rofl: No just kidding, I don't have time for a roadtrip either way, I can't make it a whole day's outing because there's only one week of uni left and all four assignments are due in seven days or less :( Can't afford to skip a day, even if it is for a rally that will be covered in my "merchandise"! :laugh:

You're a legend rep! I am so impressed that you are coming down!!

Yup the numbers are steadily steadily increasing on FB - 148 confirmed and nearly 100 maybes, and that doesn't count all the flyers, vet staff, breed clubs, training clubs etc we've been calling. So we're pretty confident we'll get 200 but really hoping for more.

Nows the time guys!!