Greater Western Show - Kelso This Weekend

stonecutter

Hi all

Anyone camping at the Greater Western show in Kelso this weekend? I realised I hadn't sent my camping fees in with my entry (and it didn't say to do so on the Gazette listing) - called the Secretary and they will accept cash payment (correct money) at the Show.

It's predicted to be -1C - brrrr!

Oh - and does anyone have a breed numbers breakdown? Nothing came in the envelope besides the numbers and there hasn't been anything on OzShow yet.

Edited by stonecutter

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a 0C down bag, but we're bringing a trailer (we realised that our station wagon doesn't hold enough of our camping gear on our first trip a few weeks ago to Berry) so I'm seriously thinking of bringing my wool doona as well! I've also dug out the thermals & beanies, gloves.

I'm pretty sure I ordered a catalogue for the days we're entered (Sat & Sun)

We've had heaps of rain, but the weather is starting to clear so hopefully by the weekend it will be fine (but possibly cold).

I've just noticed the DogsNSW Journal ad for these shows and it indicates "Club open for meals". Just wanted to let people coming know that the Club actually closed about three months ago.

We've had heaps of rain, but the weather is starting to clear so hopefully by the weekend it will be fine (but possibly cold).

I've just noticed the DogsNSW Journal ad for these shows and it indicates "Club open for meals". Just wanted to let people coming know that the Club actually closed about three months ago.

Thanks Ellie - the latest forecast I saw said showers for Sat and 13C - brrr! I'll make sure I pack plenty of warming foods :)

Will someone direct campers to a particular spot?

Overnight Bathurst has just has 40mls of rain so bring gumboots that area is flat and definately boggy....

If camping ensure you have a wind proof tent the winds have been attrocious and i doubt pegs will stay in too well in the bog. Good Luck to everyone