Just Got My Breeders Prefix !

mumoftwo

Thanks Kerry, this is a very informative and friendly forum, very exciting !!!!! :whee:

You will find a wealth of information from very experienced & passionate dog lovers. I spend hours reading posts on this forum, along with a cruise forum, my two passions dogs & travel. I don't know how I find the time to work, look after a house full of teenagers & dogs? I know you will enjoy it.

Kerry :)

Thanks Kerry, this is a very informative and friendly forum, very exciting !!!!! :whee:

You will find a wealth of information from very experienced & passionate dog lovers. I spend hours reading posts on this forum, along with a cruise forum, my two passions dogs & travel. I don't know how I find the time to work, look after a house full of teenagers & dogs? I know you will enjoy it.

Kerry :)

I know what you mean Kerry, somehow I find time to spend hours on this website, facebook,dog sites, and work as well as all the other little distractions in life !

Congratulations and good luck with your breeding programme - yes this forum has been a great help to me many times - but I call the computer the black hole - so easy to just dissapear into it - amazing where two hours can just go!!! Always remember - the sign of a clean house is a broken computer.

Congratulations, & welcome to Dol. :)

I've only had 2 litters so far, so I'm pretty much still a newbie breeder myself, but I have found this forum to have such a wealth of information, & there is so many experienced breeders here always willing to give advice & support.

Good luck with your future breeding program. :)