Boarding Kennel Recommendations In Sa?

FalconRange

Hi there everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone knows any good kennels to board with in South Australia, or possibly even someone who homestays dogs. Adelaide area is preferable, but I'm willing to drive if there's a good place a little bit further out. Any past experiences? Recommendations? Or places I should avoid?

I haven't boarded him (or any other dog) before, so I'd appreciate any information.

Thanks!

Edited by FalconRange

He's a BC, so sadly probably a bit big for the small dog kennels.

Don't Fret Pet would be great, but we're having some friends stay here while we're away already (but I don't trust the boys to actually get up off the lounge and walk him!).

I will check out the Golden Grove kennel though - thanks!

Any other recommendations?

I have used Murray Bridge Boarding kennels a number of times. Very impressed with their set up and they catered to me - a very nervous first time boarding mummy!! :laugh:

The dogs were very relaxed when they came home and they never once baulked when I walked them into their kennels the next time around.

Very happy with Wendy & Rick's service. They are both active in the dog show world with their Dallies & Griffons and judging.

http://www.mbbk.com.au/

Golden Grove boarding kennel and cattery

their website

I have used them and I know of other DOlers who have too - I have a Bloodhound and a kelpie and they have been great with them

We're using them in two weeks for our Sibe and Lappie based on a lot of recommendations. They've been lovely to talk to so far. :)