Silve Shade Mesh

blitz3

Available in a number of places. Greatrugs sells it though there are a few different manufacturers & suppliers. I have walls and a top for my gazebo. Love it - it definitely makes a difference. ASk in the show forum - very commonly used at dog shows here and quite a lot of people use it.

Edited by espinay2

I don't us it on my dogs or crates, but use it as walls on the gazebo during the hotter months and it works a treat. Really cools down the inside of the gazebo.

Agree. As it gets pretty hot to touch, I'd suggest keeping it a bit away from crates or dogs.

Not bad to throw over the top of a big crate though if you are in a pinch for other shade, and will help a lot used that way, but agree it works best if you have more of an air gap and are shading more generally.

I will have to investigate getting a gazebo cover in it.. where'd you get yours Espinay??

Can't remember who from - I picked it up one really hot show day in Canberra. You just slide it on over the existing cover and bungee it at the corners. Have only used it a couple of times since but found it did make a difference.

Edited by espinay2

I bought mine from Clean Run, cleanrun.com - I use it as a gazebo wall, and I also put one over the car when the dogs are in there and it's sunny. It makes a big difference particularly with the car. Mine has the bigger weave and lets breeze through well.

• 2 weeks later...