Att Fellow Redbubblers

julesluvscavs

Hi everyone :)

I have never taken any real notice until recently that RB doesn't offer the wrapping (mirror or colour matching) option of our images on the canvas's :(

DH recently won a photographic competition and as a result sold a few of his winning images :D

One customer has asked us she wants to buy one of his images on the canvas, but she's not keen that the edges are just white.

I do agree with her totally, and so does my DH.

We choose RB as most of our work in on there, so it's easy to order from and have it all done ready to sell. We have always been really impressed with their quality, and the prices are not too bad considering. And packaging and delivery have always been really good too.

I am just so surprised RB being a big company as they are with lots of people (photographers) using it, that they have never had this option. Most printing places do now !

Anyway we are trying to find an alternative place to get this particular customer's print on canvas done for her. We have found somewhere in SA, but we have no idea how good they will be until we see it ourselves.

I am sure if we had presented the images with the wrapping, I think hubby would have sold even more !

I am aware with the wrapping it can take some size of the overall image, but if thats what people prefer, then they should be able to have that option IMO.

So if any of you Red bubblers want to have a say about this in their feed back forum please do here.

Thank you :)

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

Try Brilliant Prints, I've always had perfection from them and no fading or warping or anything at all negative.

Oh, and if you're going to sell stuff, might pay to look into dedicated shopping sites/carts & labs because from what I've seen RB screws the photographer pretty badly on prices really. They aren't that expensive to set up and there are a ton of reputable labs out there to work with - most drop ship directly to customers or you can have the products sent to you and then onship them.

Edited by kja